The Evening Standard New Homes Awards winners have been revealed and we’re absolutely thrilled to have produced eight winning entries on behalf of our clients for this year’s competition.
The results were announced on Monday with a personal note to the winners; 2020’s celebrations are slightly more subdued than most years but no less renowned, representing a tremendous accolade for the superb schemes our clients have delivered.
Take a look at their award-winning schemes, and don’t forget to check the Evening Standard’s Homes and Property supplement for a profile on all the winners in the coming weeks!
• Best Luxury Home – The Dumont by St James
• Best Out of London Home – The Oak at Hartland Village by St Edward
• Best Boutique Development – Stockhouse Farm and Hunters Hill by Leathwaite
• Best Small Development – Cherry Tree Lane by Millwood Designer Homes
• Eco Living Award – Stockhouse Farm and Hunters Hill by Leathwaite
• Best Out of London Home – Pond House, Cherry Tree Lane by Millwood Designer Homes
• Best Apartment – The Showhome at Deptford Foundry by Anthology
• Best Regeneration Project – Kidbrooke Village by Berkeley (East Thames)
A lot has changed in 2020. What hasn’t however, is our determination to prepare the best award entries in the business. If you’d like to discuss your awards strategy for 2021, get in touch on 01483 561119.