Westminster City Council: Communications consultancy
Westminster City Council first appointed PHM to provide specialist communications expertise for a very exciting milestone – the launch of The Masefield, the local authority’s first self-led development of homes for sale.
Through working on The Masefield, PHM pioneered the corporate communications process and approach for Westminster’s pipeline of private-sale developments. Since our relationship with the Council began, we’ve provided consultancy support on three further schemes – Venice Court, Carrick Yard and Ebury Bridge.
- We understand that the protection of the Council’s reputation is crucial; it must meet the requirements of a wide range of stakeholders, well above and beyond its position as a provider of new homes and as a planning authority. Our experience in the housebuilding industry also means we know what it takes to successfully meet sales targets in a crowded London market. In our role as communications consultant, we are responsible for successfully bridging the gap between the two.
- We have prepared a communications strategy for each development to ensure a cohesive approach to messaging from all consultants that respects and enhances the Council’s position as a local authority
- We have presented to residents and hosted team workshops to gather information and key messages that shapes the sales and marketing messaging for developments
- We act as ‘gatekeeper’ across marketing collateral to ensure consistency of message and tone
- We prepare strategies, statements and responses to successful communicate corporate messages with multiple audiences
- We support the projects more widely with the generation of positive PR coverage in London and trade titles
If you’d like to find out how PHM can help with your corporate communications strategies, contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org.