For us, The What House? Award ceremony usually marks the end of the award season and the countdown to Christmas. Rather than our usual ‘enthusiastically excited’ table of 12 at Grosvenor House Hotel, we tuned in via our laptops this year to hear the results and were very proud to have produced six winning entries on behalf of our clients:
- GOLD: Berkeley Group, Best Large Housebuilder
- SILVER: The Dumont by St James, Best Apartment Scheme
- SILVER: Woodberry Down by Berkeley (North East London), Best Sustainable Development
- BRONZE: 250 City Road by Berkeley (North East London), Best Apartment Scheme
- BRONZE: London Dock by St George, Best Mixed-Use Development
- BRONZE: Taplow Riverside by Berkeley (Oxford & Chiltern), Best Development
A lot has changed in 2020. What hasn’t however, is our determination to prepare the best award entries in the business. If you’d like to discuss your awards strategy for 2021, get in touch on 01483 561119.