World Health Day has us thinking of places to stay happy and healthy
Thursday was World Health Day, an awareness day organised by the World Health Organisation to draw worldwide attention to global health, which has got us thinking about ways in which we can change our own lifestyle choices in order to stay as happy and healthy as possible.
For those of you who might have been doing the same (perhaps you are considering moving to a place that allows you to be more active or you are re-evaluating the way in which you work, and where you work, in order to improve your work/life balance) we thought we’d highlight two of our clients that promote and celebrate good health.
Graylingwell Park in Chichester, by Linden Homes, Affinity Sutton & HCA, is a great example of a development which offers a range of facilities and amenities to keep residents fit and healthy, such as:
- 85 acres of beautiful parkland to explore – perfect for dog walking, jogging or playing sports
- ‘The Lodge’ – an on-site cabin, which is host to regular yoga and dance classes
- A communal grow garden where residents can grow organic fruit & vegetables
- Dedicated cycle routes to key local areas to promote a healthier lifestyle.
On top of that, Graylingwell Park is one of the largest carbon-neutral developments in the UK, so it also ticks the box for those who also want to live in an environment that’s healthy too.
Graylingwell Park is just under a mile from the city centre and less than ten miles from the alluring South Coast. A diverse range of eco-friendly homes are priced from just £280,000 (available with Help to Buy). To arrange a visit to the show homes, contact Linden Homes on 01243 781494. For more information about buying a home through shared ownership, call Affinity Sutton on 0300 100 0303.
While it may be easy enough to stay healthy at home, staying healthy at work could prove to be a tad trickier.
Fetcham Park, a Grade II* Listed building of serviced offices, keeps employees happy and healthy, through an exciting range of services, such as:
- Personal training sessions by The Health Quest
- Yoga lessons by Yaur Yoga
- Bespoke catering by Two Many Cooks, who will even make your dinner for you to take home
- Health-conscious furniture, including height-adjustable desks and ergonomic desk chairs.
To find out the other perks of Fetcham Park, read our blog about employee motivation, or call Fetcham Park on 01372 371000.