Seeing Queenshurst in the Metro, City AM and MoveTo makes us happy!
Queenshurst, a stylish collection of homes in Kingston by Berkeley West London, is already catching the eye of property journalists despite the new show home only opening recently.
Today’s Metro featured the “striking new development” of Queenshurst in Launch Pad, which covers the best new homes which have just launched.
Furthermore, City AM’s Melissa York featured Queenshurst in her weekly round-up of the best new developments on the market in and around London, while Deborah Churchill at MoveTo magazine included Queenshurst in her New Homes Round-up: Commuter Special.
We’re so pleased that this dynamic development has got such great coverage already, which is very fitting as Kingston is one of London’s happiest boroughs, according to research by The Office of National Statistics.
Residents at Queenshurst, which comprises Manhattan suites, one, two and three-bedroom apartments, and duplexes, will definitely be happy thanks to the development’s close proximity to:
- Kingston rail and bus station, which provides fast transport links into Central London
- Excellent shopping in the town centre, including the Bentall Centre – home to over 75 shops
- An ancient market square selling fresh flowers, organic groceries and international food
- A wide selection of restaurants, bars and pubs along the Thames riverfront
- Historic Hampton Court, just across the river
- Two of London’s largest Royal Parks – Richmond Park and Bushy Park
For further information about Queenshurst, or to book an appointment to view the new show apartment, call the sales and marketing suite on 0203 393 9886. Prices start from £420,000.