PHM’s clients scoop 11 prizes at the Evening Standard New Homes Awards
The Evening Standard New Homes Awards is always a highly-anticipated date in the property calendar and Friday’s celebrations did not disappoint, with it being one of our most successful competitions to date.
11 of the 23 entries we prepared on behalf of our clients scooped a prize at this year’s ceremony, which took place at the Dorchester Hotel, London. A whopping seven of our clients’ developments took home the winning prize, while four were highly commended in their category.
Our clients won the following prizes at the ceremony:
- Woodberry Down by Berkeley North East London won Best Large Development
- The Corniche by St James won Best Luxury Home
- Fitzroy Gate by St James won Best Family Home
- Copley Hanwell W7 by Broadway Living won Best First Time Buyer Home
- Wimbledon Hill Park by Berkeley West London won Best Apartment
- Gabriel Square by Meyer Homes won Best Out of London Home
- Ancaster Gate by London Square won Best Small Development
- Kidbrooke Village by Berkeley East Thames was highly commended in the Best Regeneration Project category
- Victory Pier by Berkeley West London was highly commended in the Best First Time Buyer Home category
- Streatham Hill by London Square was highly commended in the Best Large Development category
- Star and Garter by London Square was highly commended in the Best Conversion category
Awards are a brilliant tool for marketing and promotion, offering a respected third-party endorsement as well as the prestige of industry recognition. If you’re considering entering awards for a development or project of which you’re particularly proud but not sure where to start, speak to the PHM team today on 01483 561119.