PHM ‘over the moon’ at this year’s stellar What House? Awards
By Harriet Bolt, Senior Account Manager
PHM is over the moon after its clients scooped ten stellar industry awards at this year’s space-themed What House? Awards 2019.
Hosted by astronaut Major Tim Peake and comedian Dara O’Briain, the awards ceremony – known as the ‘Oscars’ of the housebuilding industry – recognised the homes and developments that are truly out of this world.
One in three of the entries PHM prepared for its clients this year took home an accolade.
- The Berkeley Group scooped the Silver prize for Best Large Housebuilder
- Berkeley (East Thames) won the Gold prize for Best Public Realm for its transformational scheme Kidbrooke Village
- Berkeley (North East London) won the Gold prize for Goodman’s Fields for Best Mixed-Use Development
- St William scooped Gold for Best Interior Design at its scheme Prince of Wales Drive
- St James took two accolades for Albert Embankment; Silver for Best Luxury Development and Bronze for Best Development
- St George had a very successful evening, winning Silver in the Best Apartment Scheme category for London Dock, and two Silver prizes for One Blackfriars in the Best Exterior Design and Best Luxury Development categories
- MTVH, which comprises private sale homes and shared ownership homes by So Resi, achieved Bronze for Best Starter Home Scheme for Times Square
However, there is no time to rest for PHM’s awards team as we are already looking ahead to the next season; The London Evening Standard New Homes Awards, The Planning Awards and The First Time Buyer Awards are all now open for entries.
If you’ve worked on a star development or project that you believe deserves to sparkle in 2020, get in touch with the PHM team on 01483 561119 in five… four… three…
…you know the rest!