The WhatHouse? Awards is always a highlight in the property calendar, and for us it was a particularly brilliant way to round off the year, as 12 of the 21 entries we prepared on behalf of our clients scooped a prize at this year’s ceremony. A whopping six of those entries won gold, and Berkeley Group went on to take home Housebuilder of the Year 2017 – the overall prize of the night, picked from that year’s submitted entries.
Our clients won the following prizes at the ceremony:
- Berkeley Group for Best Large Housebuilder of the Year & overall Housebuilder of the Year
- Royal Arsenal Riverside by Berkeley East Thames for Best Regeneration
- Woodberry Down by Berkeley North East London for Best Partnership Scheme
- Riverlight by St James for Best Exterior Design
- Heritage Walk by St James for Best Public Realm
- Gabriel Square, St Albans by Meyer Homes for Best Interior Design
- Gabriel Square, St Albans by Meyer Homes for Best House
- Thames Valley Housing for Housing Association of the Year
- Lymington Mews by Lovell Homes for Best Starter Home Scheme
- Clissold Quarter by Higgins Homes for Best Starter Homes Scheme
- Vista by Berkeley Central London for Best Apartment Scheme
As always, it’s been a busy year for PHM writing and designing the WhatHouse? Award entries, and we were absolutely thrilled to celebrate our clients’ success at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Friday 17 November.
Awards are a brilliant tool for marketing and promotion, offering a respected third-party endorsement as well as the prestige of industry recognition. If you’re considering entering awards next year for a development or project of which you’re particularly proud but not sure where to start, speak to the PHM team today on 01483 561119.